Saturday, June 8, 2013

I'm Heavenly Blessed and Worldly Wise

Some of my prized possessions include my various New York Jets memorabilia: my Jets teddy bear, my box of Chrebet Crunch cereal, my numerous Jets Christmas tree ornaments, my Jets t-shirts, sweat shirt, and fleece. 

But one of my all time favorite things was my pair of Jets sunglasses. I don't remember where or when I  got them. At some point a few years ago, I misplaced them. I knew I would never be able to replace them.

Anyway, the other day I was gathering up my empty printer cartridges to take to the store to recycle. Most places give you a credit if you turn in empties when you buy cartridges. I had been gathering the empties on a shelf on my desk. When I pulled all the empties out, lo and behold, there were my Jets shades, stuffed way in back of the shelf behind the empties!

So, lessons learned:
1.) Whenever you are looking for something, you always find it in the last place you look (do you know why?)
2.) RECYCLE your printer cartridges.

Of course, this is a harbinger of the upcoming Jets season. Their future's so bright, I gotta wear (Jets) shades!


No comments:

Post a Comment